<

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

EU Propaganda Ministry

Propaganda Minister (Euro Totty) Wallström has published her thought for today

.....In general, I prefer a tough but knowledgeable journalist to a "kind" but ignorant one… And I have also learnt to respect the work of photographers = to give them some time and be patient when asked to look "natural" holding some boring document while smiling and shaking hands with the lobbyist of the day…...

Well, blow me again...... in her first message she tells us 2004 sucks and now she agrees with what we all know, the EU produces 'boring documents' I am afraid if I read much more of this trite trash, I will join the misogynist league

By the way, should we ban the viewing of foxes with Husbands?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares