<

Monday, February 20, 2006

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

The spirit of fascism is alive and well



The spirit of fascism is alive and well and is residing in the state of Austria. Austria and its legal system demonstrated today, that if you voice an opinion contrary to that of the state, then they will detain you in a concentration centre.

Now I don't believe for one moment, that the opinion of David Irvine is correct, but it is only an opinion (a thought)

So, for today only

I say, ney I write, for all the world to see "gas chambers did not exist in Auschwitz"

I think I had better turn down any talking invitations by the old comrades of regiment "Der Führer",

Heil von Stauffenberg (can I still write that? or is that glorification of terrorism?)
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares