<

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Beijing Bean

On Saturday April 5, 2008 at the Progressive Governance Conference of international centre-left leaders in Watford,Gordon Brown said;

“The Dalai Lama himself has said that he does not want to see a boycott of the Olympics and that is why I have said, as the host country for the 2012 Olympics that is coming up, that I will attend the opening of the Olympics as I hope many others do,”

ALSO

In response to a question at a news conference at 10 Downing Street last week, for instance, he said, “I think President Sarkozy said himself that he expected Britain because we are going to host the next Olympics, to be present at the Olympic ceremonies, and I will certainly be there.”



And now he Says He Won’t Attend Opening Ceremony of Beijing Olympics
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares