<

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Taking the Biscuit

Alistair Darling faces an angry TUC

"A stable economy is not an optional extra - it is a means to an end: fairness, rising prosperity, opportunities for all"



I do enjoy Jacob’s Tuc biscuits. They are light and crisp. I find them lightly salted with an almost buttery taste. Each bite seems to almost melt in my mouth. Once I eat one it is very hard not to eat two or three more and in no time I have finished the packet. I must practice self control. The only problem is that they are very crumbly so you cannot carry them around as you just end up with a mass of Tuc crumble!.............
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares