<

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Labourlist comment

This evening, I made a comment on Labour MP Tom Harris's blog. In response he implied I was heterosexual; how homophobic is that?

I am certainly glad that I did not let him know that my skin is not white...a Carol thatcher type remark at this time in my life would have just tipped the balance of my mind.

Can you recommend a form of therapy? I am not sure that those that advertise therapeutic counselling on the Internet are genuine!

Tom has the same advertisers as Guido, should I write to them.

As an MP should Tom Harris not disclose his advertisement income to the Parliamentary register of members interests?

(Posted here just in case it dosent pass Derek Drapers moderation)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares