<

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Convicted of conspiracy to attend a place used for training.

Just because I want to learn about terrorist techniques (not on the British further education curriculum) if I travel to the tribal regions of Pakistan where it is, does that make me a terrorist?

I have been trained in psychology (not in, near or at Berkley) I have never practiced as a physiologist (in London, Chorley or anywhere else in the UK) and neither do I wish to practice psychology now or into the future. Am I a psychologist?

But Hey... I know how to 'double tap'. I have an army weapons training certificate to prove it.

Go on, "gis us a job".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares