<

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Microsoft

I do not want to download European Union inspired software updates from Microsoft (KB976002).

How can I delete this unsolicited download without having to install it on my personal computer?
Your customer support request # is 1126739598.



It is my privately owned computer (personal propery), MINE, not the European Unions and certainly not its vassal STATE that is the United Kingdom but mine as an individual.

Surely, as an individual; I have a human right (Article 8) not to install shit that is imposed on others by the European Union (the Lisbon Treaty made the EU a public authority).

NEXT, You will be trying to tell me that Global Warming exists because the CRU at the university of East Anglia uses a windows software package.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares