<

Monday, October 11, 2010

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

The Brothers




Back in 1974, the young brothers David and Edward Miliband are upstairs in their bedroom.

'You know what?' says David, 'I think it's about time we started swearing.'

The younger brother Edward who is 4 years old nods his head in approval, so David says, 'When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna swear first, then you swear after me, ok?'

'Ok' Edward, agrees with enthusiasm..

The brothers mother walks into the kitchen and asks the young David what he wants for breakfast.

'Oh, shit mum, I don't know, I suppose I'll have some Coco Pops'

WHACK!! He flew out of his chair, tumbled across the kitchen floor, got up, and ran upstairs crying his eyes out.

She then looked at Edward and asked with a stern voice, ' And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?'

'I don't know,' he blubbers, 'but it won't be fucking Coco Pops'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares