<

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Feel free to copy, there is no copyright on an Anoneumouse montage. (click on image to enlarge)

Wayne and Tracy

Wayne and Tracy reach their nineties and are both having problems remembering things. During a NHS check-up, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to give up smoking and drinking and to start writing things down to help them remember  ..  

Later that day, while having a drink, smoking and watching the television, Wayne gets up from his chair. 'do you want anything while I'm in the kitchen sweetie?' he asks.  

'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'  

'Ok.…'  

'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' Tracy asks.  

'No, I can remember it.'  

'Well, dear, I would like some strawberries, too. Maybe you should write it down, so as not to forget it?'
 
Wayne says, 'I can remember that, do you think I am senile. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.'  

'I would also like whipped cream on it too. I bet you will forget that, write it down?' Tracy asks.  

Irritated, Wayne says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for fuck sake!'  

Wayne toddles off into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, Wayne returns from the kitchen and hands Tracy a plate of bacon and eggs.… She stares at the plate for a moment.  

'Where's my toast?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares